Reviews about Lake Lure Flowering Bridge
- Sunil BanathiaAug, 26 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★This is an old bridge, now closed for vehicular traffic and is built entirely in public donated items. Very nice and beautiful artifacts all around just on lake lure shore. The bridge is over broad river that dress lake life and right in the foot hills of chimney rock state park. People can fish underneath and around broad river. Best time to visit would be from last week of apr to mid of November.
- Double Dash Dufus TaylorFeb, 17 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★This isn't the grand, large scale garden that you can find in the region (Biltmore) when money is no object. But it's better. Especially so if you appreciate whimsical, creative gardening with discovery at every turn. It's small (?) but quite divine really. Best appreciated by those that happen upon it on their way to the lake and surroundings. Wonderful In May for sure.
Photos and maps
- Pinnacle Sotheby's International Realty Vacation RentalsEstablishment, Real estate agency, Travel agency★ ★ ★ ★ ★1 reviews2992 Memorial Highway, Lake Lure, NC 28746+1 828-625-9119Open now: Until 05:00pm
- Pinnacle Sotheby's International RealtyEstablishment, Real estate agency2992 Memorial Highway, Lake Lure, NC 28746+1 888-625-9600Open now: Until 06:00pm
- Hair RazorEstablishment, Beauty salon3068 Memorial Highway, Lake Lure, NC 28746+1 828-625-4247